We teamed up with Swedens most well known brand when it comes to outdoor kitchens- Trangia.
Trangia has been producing high quality outdoor cooking kits in Sweden since 1925 and has left a legacy of quality and timless gear that has echoed across our globe.
This is a special edition (ultra light aluminium) kitchen, packed in a durable canvas case equipped with a sturdy brass zipper and vegetable tanned leather details from Tärnsjö Tannery.
The kit comes with a red anodized handle in a woolpower case and a large multi disc that can be used as a colander, cutting board, base for use on snow or lid after cooking.
-The kit includes-
• Saucepan 1,5l Non-stick
• Saucepan 1,75l Non-stick
• Frying pan Ø220 mm Non-stick
• Windsheilds upper & lower Non-stick
• Spirit burner with simmer ring & lid
• Black leather strap
• Red anodized handle & Wool power cover
• Large multi disc
• Black 18 oz canvas case with natural veg tanned leather details
• Dimensions: Ø220 mm x H105 mm
• Style 35-5 UL/BL